Monday, January 4, 2010

Patterns are Scary!!

I bought a sewing pattern about 2 months ago. The Sophia Carry All Pattern by Amy Buttler. It is a really cute bag. I then decided to make it for my mom as a Christmas/50th Birthday Present. I read about it before I bought it. Then after I bought it started seeing posts about how hard it was. EEk. (this is my 1st real pattern by the way.)

I just finally pulled it out yesterday. I ironed on some iron on adhesive to the back of the pattern so I can store it and use it again with out it getting ruined. And I have only cut out the exterior fabric.

I haven't done anything else yet. The house is a little hectic with Gray going back to school from track break. And because, well Patterns Are Scary!

1 comment:

  1. eeeek patterns are scary but I can't wait to see what you make once you're finished.

    ReplyDelete